Saturday, April 23, 2011

Introducing my new team mates

Hello friends. I am going to write about my new team mates. I found them very interesting guys. If you look around yourself, you will find friends really add colors to your life. I am a shy person and averse to make new friends out of my acquaintance. But as I moved on in my life, I met with new guys. And new guys lead to new experiences and new topics to discuss. Lets see how strange our life is. In my case it moved on so quietly that I have no idea when I passed out of the college and entered the corporate world. When I look back to my college days, it seams it was not long ago when I had joined the college. Life is not static. It keeps moving and baffling you in new circumstances. I think I am deviating from the topic. So, I was introducing about my new team mates.
We interacted with each other, shared a bit about our self and became friends forever. We all came from nowhere, grouped together in new process and now preparing our self to compete with the geniuses. We all are strength of each other, when together bound to rewrite the new definitions of exceeding potentials. I am assured that whatever we do, will create a difference in time to come. That's enough lauding about them. Let's now start the introduction individually.

Disclaimer: In this blog I have mentioned about only those guys of our team who were  top of my memory at the time of writing this blog.

Ankit: He's our process manager. He's smart and excellent guy. He has soothing personality and always wear a smile in his face. I have a limited conversation with him but that was enough to give me a good impression about him. He leads us from the front, always extend support when required and at the same time give us enough space to adjust in new situations. He's my manager hence I cannot write much about him. Please understand my predicament. I wish to imitate him in my professional career. Let's move on to meet another star of our team.

Poorwa: She is very smart, young and professional girl. She has all the charming qualities to leave the audience spell bounded by her skills. She is very determined towards her work. There are so many things one can learn from her. Her dedication and professionalism reminiscent me about my college mate Ruchi Agrawal. I would like to thank her for clearing all my doubts regarding this new process.

Saibol: He's a jolly person, always readies to help everyone in the floor. I think his strength is his resolute thinking and unbiased nature towards everyone. That's the reason he's our favorite person in the floor. As a gesture of affection we have bestowed him a special title "Bengali Babu". I hope he will like it.

Priyanka: She is very cool and calm girl. She has a sober nature but when it comes to work, she has potential to challenge the titans. It's true, I am not extolling about her.

Poonam: She is another star of our team. She is cool and complacence girl. Always focus on completing the task timely. Simplicity is her character, I think this will take you to a great success in life. Screw it up.

Rajiv: The speedster of our team. He has amazing quality to wrap up humongous task within time. Undoubtedly he's a horse of long race. I wish you best of luck.

Shiv: He is a philosophical guy. His best quality is his down to earth nature. He's one of the senior person in the floor, but never shown his seniority before us. That's why I am great admirer of him.

Shravan: What you want to know????????

Along with them, there are other guys in the team, we are a unit. We have just started our journey, there is a long way to go. I hope we all will together succeed in attaining the objective of initiating this new process. What else I write, I have no clue. That's enough revelation in this blog.

Stay connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment